Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Week 23 and 24

Dear Jonas,

12/29/12-1/3/13: I had some bad back spasms on these days. Definitely scary. But after several calls and a visit to the doctor, they were said to be "nothing to be concerned with...just painful." You're totally worth the pain. I can't wait to hold you!

1/3/13: When I was praying today, Jesus reminded me that His grace towards me and you is unending. I felt like God wanted you to know, that neither He, nor us as your parents, will ever demand perfection from you, we ask only that you would be willing...

1/5/13: I told Daddy that I couldn't wait to hold you, and he whined saying, "No, it's my turn, you've gotten to hold him for 6 months already! I want to hold him." You are very loved!

1/7/13: Daddy and my fun, spontaneous date! Fro Yo & Game Night!
 I love your Daddy! 


1/9/13: Feeling you hiccup for the first time! (At Starbucks!)


This was the day that I realized how thankful I was for Zumba pants that also serve as Maternity pants! :)

23 Weeks


And I put this one in here just because I think your dad is so handsome!

1/15/13: I'm beginning to realize that you're favorite time to kick is at 10:30pm. It's like clock work. I told Dad it was because you probably like schedules like me....he says it's probably because you like being awake at night like him---guess we'll find out soon! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment